Some tables will be made available for participants wishing to showcase key initiatives, research and development, products and services related to ocean observation and monitoring.
Space is limited and interested participants/organizations should fill the form below to reserve their table at the earliest opportunity.
- Deadline to apply for an exhibition space: 2 July 2018
- Notification on acceptance: 21 September 2018
- Deadline for registration to the EOOS Conference: 1 November 2018
- EOOS Conference: 21-23 November 2018
The selection committee, composed of representatives from the secretariats of EMODnet, European Marine Board and EuroGOOS, will take the following criteria into account when assessing your candidacy:
- Relevance to EOOS and to the themes of the conference;
- Originality and quality of the products and services;
- Diversity of stakeholders: scientific community, industry, etc;
- Geographical balance;
- Understandable for non-experts.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 2 July 2018. Late applications will not be considered;
- The size of the tables in the exhibition space will be confirmed mid-September 2018;
- Presenters will be requested to bring their own material in the venue. A table and two chairs will be provided;
- Presenters must register to attend the conference. The exact time, date and location to display your products or services will be communicated mid-September 2018.
- Presenters are responsible for their travel and accommodation costs in Brussels;
These persons will be present at the EOOS Conference 2018 to set up their table and discuss about their products or services to the public.