Reserve a meeting space
A limited number of meeting rooms will be available at the venue on Friday 23 November 2018 from 14:00 till 17:30 with a capacity ranging from 6 to 20 persons (meeting room set up).
Space is limited and interested participants/organizations should fill the form below to reserve a meeting space.
- Deadline to apply for a meeting space: 2 July 2018
- Notification on acceptance: Summer 2018
- Deadline for registration to the EOOS Conference: 1 November 2018
- EOOS Conference: 21-23 November 2018
The selection committee, composed of representatives from the secretariats of EMODnet, European Marine Board and EuroGOOS, will take the following criteria into account when assessing your application:
- Relevance of the meeting with regards of the themes of the EOOS Conference 2018;
- First come first serve.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 2 July 2018. Late applications will not be considered;
- The meeting rooms available have a capacity ranging from 6 to 20 persons (meeting room set up);
- A table and chairs will be provided;
- Participants to the meeting must register to attend the conference on at least the relevant day (23 November);
- Participants to the meeting are responsible for their travel and accommodation costs in Brussels.
Person responsible of the meeting
This person will be present at the EOOS Conference 2018 and during the meeting on Friday 23 November and will act as the person responsible of the meeting.